ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
- Operations support of new construction. PS will attend all pre and post turnaround meetings and walkdowns. PS will ensure COS and punch list items are all completed.
- PS to work with .F on initial procedure builds(AM,PM) to ensure Ops readiness and reliability of any new equipment, and any training prior to handover of equipment to Ops.
- PS will be responsible for ARO work Management.
- PS will work with Pipeline SRO’s on any line leaks and ensure they are safely and cost effectively mitigated the leaks impact.
- PS will be a backup for meeting facilitation within NGG and act as DOA for the other PS and Area Lead when needed. (SQDC etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of surface equipment pertaining to gas gathering systems and compressor stations
- Formal understanding of engineering, business and LEAN principles and tools
- Strong process flow (P&ID) knowledge; detailed understanding of operating procedures and standards
- Detailed understanding of operating procedures and standards
- Work / project coordination
- Supervisory / leadership experience
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft, SAP)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills with attention to detail and process improvements
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in gas gathering and compression.
- Continuous Improvement – 15%
- Process Execution – 30%
- Problem Solving / Decision Making – 30%
- Leadership / Coaching – 25%
- Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 75%
- Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 25%
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Creates Effective Teams
- Thinks Strategically
- Inspires Innovation
- Demonstrates Courage
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Delivers High Performance
Hess is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity in all forms of expression and thought.
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Hina Patel | Employee | Field/Plant Operations | United States| North Dakota | Keene | | | | | No | 26623
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.
Be the first to comment