Airswift has been tasked by one of our main Oil & Gas clients, and we would like to seek a Process Technical Writer (Offshore and Subsea Operations) to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Produce innovative ideas for content as part of the Operations & Management team.
- Breaks down technical and non-technical processes into comprehensive mediums that help the end-user understand how to perform our services.
- Investigate concepts, services, technologies, or products that can be explained and comprehended by a large audience. Analyze this data in order to create or amend the procedure and form documentation.
- Operates as a main PIC to manage questions related to operating procedures
- Create a strong interaction with important stakeholders from different disciplines to create, examine, and approve procedures in accordance with the project schedule.
- Minimum 10 years related working experience especially in preparing and executing development of Operating Procedures for engineering, operations, and maintenance
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.