Contract 31st December 2023
Our Client has a requirement for a Procurement Advisor, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Central London.
To co-ordinate multi-discipline activities and inputs throughout the Pre-Award Procurement cycle from the development of enquiry documents, through bid evaluation, pre-award negotiations, preparation of contracts for execution, their subsequent implementation and amendments.
Key responsibilities cover the following areas:
• Preparation of Procurement enquiry documents.
• Undertake formal bid evaluations.
• Involvement in pre-award negotiations.
• Prepare contracts for execution.
• Implementation /amendment of Contracts as appropriate.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To implement and properly follow all company Procurement procedures and policies.
- To liaise with operations and administration personnel in order to prepare and develop appropriate contractual strategy and documentation for tender and negotiation processes.
- To commercially evaluate bids and co-ordinate the technical evaluations of tenders. Assist in assessing the impact of contract exceptions in order to produce recommendation for award of contract, in accordance with agreed time schedules.
- To participate in meetings both internal and external to resolve areas of conflict of a contractual and commercial nature.
- To assist in the negotiation of terms and conditions and determine the extent of risks and liabilities that may be involved and concisely describe such risks to assist in management decisions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in a Business or Commercial subject (preferred).
- Required Experience and Technical Competencies:
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP, electronic tendering systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Oil and Gas industry experience required.
- Demonstrated pre-award procurement experience with oil and gas drilling and operations, EPC (engineering, procurement and construction), decommissioning, including proven negotiation skills and proven experience in undertaking contract evaluations.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Procurement Advisor looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.
Be the first to comment