- Asset Integrity
- Manpower & Recruitment
Geographically the Group’s services vary. We built up a strong track record supplying GDF in the North Sea with maintenance services and various types of oilfield equipment. In Gabon, West Africa, similar services have been developed with heavier logistical equipment such as rough terrain cranes or forklifts. We are also active in the Central Asia.
Our principal values are integrity, quality, entrepreneurship, innovation and passion.
- Designing and implementing the overall procurement and logistics operational goals and objectives
- Coordinating and overseeing worldwide operations in order to forecast orders and meet project demands
- Participating in determining key supply chain KPI’s
- Suggesting solutions for process improvements
- Taking part in Tenders
- Discovering profitable vendors, suppliers and shipping contacts, initiating business and organising partnerships
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate import and export regulations of employees and contracted service providers
- Ensuring timely delivery of purchased materials at facility or warehouse
- Taking precaution to avoid any delivery delays that may affect operational obligations
- Studying and improving the current supplier performance using active tracking of delivery records and proactive communication with the supplier
- Soliciting, assessing, negotiating and granting contracts for purchases (technical and/or commercial aspects) as well as evaluating and controlling the contracts
- Generating reports for stakeholders with actionable data and insights.
- Execution of the industry standard policies related to quality, safety and process improvement
- Tracking supplier invoices, match invoices to corresponding purchase orders
- Conducting monthly capacity and performance analysis to ensure that forecasts and schedules are aligned and integrated
- Bachelor degree in Business Management/Supply Chain/ Logistics.
- +3 years of work experience in logistics and/or supply chain, and/or procurement.
- Track record within a commercially based position preferably within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Familiar with all shipment incoterms policy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- International mindset
- Multitasking and stress resistant
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Team player with coaching skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the warehouse management system Optimaint is a big plus
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Previous experience maintaining good client business relationships
- Basic knowledge in mechanics, spare parts management.
- International and national travel expected from time to time.
Languages: English (required), French (desirable), Dutch (desirable)
To apply for this job please visit www.onstreamgroup.com.