United Arab Emirates
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Procurement Manager role based in Abu Dhabi to work for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas company.
Location: Abu Dhabi
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Work on Procurement Procedures and Work Practices
- Maintain the Project Procurement Execution Plan
- Work with Licensors, Clients, and company secrecy agreements
- Update and maintain Project Supplier Lists
- Check that supervised personnel carry out assigned duties in accordance with job descriptions
- Input all progress data to Material Management System and ensure these are up-to-date
- Develop contacts with Suppliers’ personnel. Maintain the respect of Suppliers and their representatives by adherence to code of conduct and business ethics, corporate policies, procedures and work practices
- Maintain awareness of the materials supply situation including area sources, price levels and current deliveries. Advise the Commodity Purchasing Manager and / or Manager Purchasing of possible new sources of supply
- When requested contribute to current and projected price and delivery trends
- When requested carry out spare parts co-ordination activities in accordance with the Project Procurement Execution Plan
- Attend monthly cross project meetings
- Education to A-level standard, preferably with Business or Engineering knowledge
- Degree in Business or Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum 15 years’ working experience on Oil and Gas projects for a general Engineering Service Contractor. Preferably on a PMC role.
- Project purchasing experience
- Direct purchasing on a global basis
- Ability to prepare negotiation strategies / techniques and participate / lead negotiations
- Good knowledge of project procurement execution (start to finish)
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas supply chain or related supply chain
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.