Our client, a leading mining & metals company based in Jubail, Saudi Arabia is looking for a Procurement Manager (Tools & Mechanical Spares)
- Building and developing business ethic relationships with external providers and internal clients
- Defining purchasing recommendations that supports the business goals
- Ensuring authorization of the purchase orders and contracts as necessary to facilitate timely purchase of the products
- Ensuring internal customer service support
- Ensuring real time mentoring and job completion within a specified period avoiding cost escalation and cascading financial implications
- Analyzing, preparing and presenting reports related to cost reductions and savings
- Managing vendor relationships and building partnerships that supports the business on the long term
- Analyzing and recommending solutions for continuous issues, progress and risks
- Negotiating pricing, terms and conditions of purchase and warranties of products and services
- Monitoring and ensuring the purchase orders executions within the specific period
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Cost management, engineering or any related technical and business field.
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in purchasing and contracts management ideally within tools and mechanical spares
- Strong knowledge of the best practices in procurement, business management principles, and resources allocations.
- Strong strategic negotiation skills
- Strong management skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent decision making and conflict resolution ability
- Advanced knowledge in report creation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.