Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…we are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Canrig Drilling Technology provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to global customer base, improving the safety and efficiency and environmental footprint of operations. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding.
Provide subject matter expertise and work with the team to assist in all aspects (Services, MRO or Capital) to identify savings. The role will be responsible for defining, establishing, and managing category product content for service vendors; performs extensive competitive benchmarking and market analysis for product categories; and reviews products, evaluates suppliers and develops initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of the commodity being sourced (supplier base, technologies, competitive environment, market trends and cost drivers).
- Initiate sourcing project goals, timelines and prioritize tasks and opportunities.
- Analyze complex spend data and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Assist with the sourcing and negotiating for commodity (MRO, Capital or Services) in support of customer quotations and agreements.
- Lead, develop and define strategic plans and objectives (short and long-term) for sourcing commodity.
- Lead identifying new sources for equipment and/or services.
- Evaluate supplier quotes and services, provide sourcing recommendations and decisions based on financial analysis, cost structure of categories, and supplier position in their industry and marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams to understand customer requirements, implement sourcing strategies and execute related sourcing projects.
- Achieve cost reduction targets, manage and mitigate price inflation without effecting service or quality.
- Leverage suppliers spend opportunities across business units.
- Develop business case for categories assigned.
- Develop communication and implementation plan for current and new initiatives.
- Assist with the execution of product standardization processes and system maintenance.
- Perform system maintenance to ensure accurate and current list of approved items and sources, approved alternate items and sources.
- Initiate and implement specific catalogs to support the deployment of solutions to customers.
- Comply with standard policies, procedures, internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley controls, and quality control processes.
- Establish and maintain vendor KPI’s (key performance indicators) for weekly order process, stocking levels, buy-outs, order accuracy, on-time deliveries and backorders.
- Establish and maintain internal KPI’s for weekly rig order process.
- Build relationships within all business units globally.
- Review and rationalize vendor base.
- Work with business analysts to evaluate and recommend OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) direct buy opportunities.
- Process Nabors Item Numbers (NIN’s) for materials as required.
- Identify bottlenecks in the supply-chain process and implement solutions to improve performance.
- Monitor monthly non-catalog purchases and work with vendors to update catalogs as necessary.
- Establish and maintain vendor contact database and ensure vendors are 100% contract compliance.
- Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships throughout the organization.
- Supports team members when needed in executing tasks as needed to meet project deliveries.
: United States Of America-Texas-Magnolia-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Magnolia