We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, plans sourcing of goods and services to support manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management strategic plans at the plant level.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategies in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations, or projects. Implements agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Creates request for quotations (RFQ) and organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services.
- Assesses supplier performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a technical, business, or similar discipline required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement or production environment.
- Advanced procurement certification preferred (CPM, etc.).
- Purchase to Pay knowledge is desirable.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 159933
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.