Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…we are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Canrig Drilling Technology provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to global customer base, improving the safety and efficiency and environmental footprint of operations. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding.
The Product Line Manager – Power Management Products – SmartPOWER™, reports directly to the Sr. Director Energy Transition – Canrig. The Product Line Manager will develop, expand market penetration, and determine requirements for the Canrig Power management products including SmartPOWER™. This includes the planning, allocation, coordination, and control of the Company’s resources in such a manner as to cause and maintain a high standard of performance, ensure customer satisfaction, and expand the market base. The role will drive the direction of the product, coordinating with the technical teams responsible for product development, to define the requirements for the product both in its current form and any future versions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Active participation and visible leadership in the Nabors Safety Program, and work to improve overall safety culture within the product line.
• Help develop ET solutions, identify potential technologies and acquisitions.
• Develop, implement, and execute multi-year business and profitable growth strategies for the division to deliver increased market share by simulating financial performance; implementing plans for growth; enhancing the Canrig brand; and leveraging relationships with key customers. This will include developing a global marketing plan which identifies the products needed per region and the cost and revenue targets.
• Analyze and mitigate risk to the product line (competition, labor shortages, etc.) by proactively monitoring internal and external risk to the company; developing an action plan; and utilizing the team to execute the plan.
• Engage in the planning related to the financial performance of the product line by analyzing and reconciling financial reports; creating and administering capital and expense budgets; advising others on cost control methods; and resolving budgetary issues.
• Provide overall direction for the product by analyzing business objectives and customer needs. Responsible for developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices. Analyze costs and forecasts and incorporate them into business plans. Determine and support resource requirements; evaluate operational processes; measure outcomes to ensure desired results; identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities; promote a customer-focused environment; demonstrate adaptability and sponsor continuous learning.
• Work closely with Human Resources to attract and maintain a highly skilled workforce by recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
• Work with Engineering and IT to help improve overall design, safety, and implementation of the various tools of the manage pressure product line.
• Working with the Commercialization team, Support the commercialization process for the product line. This includes documentation, product manuals, training processes, and manufacturing processes.
• Support the team’s work with the Sales and Marketing Department writing bids, creating presentations and various supporting documentation. The position will assist the Sales and Marketing Department to create future sales leads and opportunities.
• Conduct RCRA meetings and investigations to help improve product design, processes, and overall safety within the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or science related field or 5+ years of oilfield technical experience (field and office).
• 5+ years of field-based experience, with a working knowledge of power generation and engine control
• Previous experience as a Product Development Manager
• Previous experience in the coordination and/or management of drilling operations and/or services
• Previous experience with software and control solutions
• Previous experience in client facing roles
• Must be able to travel to the potential customer sites as needed
• Reliable self-starter requiring minimal direction
• Must have superior time management and organization skills
• Must be detail focused, self-motivated and team oriented
• Operational and strategic thinker, who can execute plans effectively
• Analytical data analysis and presentation in an effective manner
• Dedication to honest and ethical business practices
• Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills
• Persuasive, receptive, and responsive communication style
• Confident diffusing difficult situations with a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
• Demonstrates passion for the mission of the organization
• Takes direction and shows adaptability to change
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Position is expected to be based in Houston office (50%), Area/District (20%) and Operator’s site (30%) with time distribution to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
• Thrives in a team environment and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to relocate at a future date, as required
: United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment