Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Product Manager – Digital Training on a permanent basis based in Great Yarmouth Office, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Day to day management of the Production teams.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of the products.
- Build upon the existing success of the BU product portfolio and lead the continued strategic development.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the creative assets and the library and related products inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to BD and the implementation teams.
- Establish and stimulate delivery standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality products.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Consult with Business Development teams to ensure that high level guidance is provided to allow for in-depth understanding of complex product delivery opportunities.
- Consult with clients, new and existing, to identify solutions available that would best suit their needs and requirements for specified criteria.
- Manage technical third-party service contracts relating to product creation.
- Manage the relationship between the different businesses to ensure the product portfolio is the best offering available and enforce a strong forward focused relationship between the business units.
- Manage, maintain and implement processes and procedures, maintaining a stable operating environment for Technology Solutions.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the Production teams to allow empowerment during client engagement for both verbal and written communications.
- Communicating roadmap and technical capabilities to the Technology Solutions team and clients.
- Weekly and timely reporting.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering as asset
- Leadership/ Management qualification preferable
- Proven track record in Product Management
- Strong understanding of digital learning possibilities
- Articulate suite, Unity, eLearning tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of a diverse cultural client base
- AR/VR learning is a plus
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.