We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Product Specialist – Product Specialist, Prin
Job Duties & Requirements
- Under general supervision assists in the management of one or more product family within the Technology Business Line.
- Serves as a contact between technical marketing (Product Management) and R&D.
- Working closely with the Product Management team, defines functional product specifications based on technology trends, industry and competitive knowledge.
- In coordination with R&D, clarifies specifications, assigns priorities and validates that the resulting product meets specified requirements.
- Accountable for solution adhering to application security standards and requirements.
- Assists sales and operations by providing technical content to sales kits and channel communications.
- Establishes partnerships and relationships with internal and external customers.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Science, Mathematics or Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical product domain which includes experience in software product management.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Product Specialist to Sr Product Specialist or Principal Product Specialist.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 149472
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.