Our client, an international Exploration and Production Operator, is currently seeking a Production Operator to join their Prudhoe Bay, AK team. This is an opening with competitive pay, benefits package, and a matching 401k.
The Production Operator role is responsible for the safe, economic, and environmentally sound operation of assigned areas, while following Client policies and procedures. Additional Operator roles include, but are not limited to the identification of process problems in the field and taking safe corrective actions in order to meet Client goals and business target, optimizing facility and well performance, daily monitoring of wells, Oil separation trains and gas compression in assigned process areas, coordinating work activity with the facility control room and facilitating safe maintenance activities.
Responsibilities may include
- Acquire and maintain all operator certifications and compliance training requirements.
- Optimize facility and well performance
- Facilitate/Assist with Operations Special Projects and Turnarounds
- Perform minor maintenance and assist maintenance technicians
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license
- Responsible for transportation to point of hire, Anchorage, Alaska without company assistance
- 3+ years direct oilfield/petro-chemical operations experience
- Ability to work in a team environment with a wide range of personnel from various companies and backgrounds
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments.
- Able to demonstrate a history of positive past achievements with increasing responsibilities
- Willing and able to work a 14-days on/14-days off shift schedule in a remote arctic environment, both inside and outside in harsh weather conditions
- Willing and able to safely perform physical labor including climbing ladders/stairs, walking, standing, stooping, sitting, and carrying material periodically throughout a 12- hour shift
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by the Lead operator.
- 5+ years direct oilfield/petro-chemical operations experience
- Technical degree
- Proficient in the use of Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of production operations, including ability to read a P&ID
- Demonstrated support of emergency services teams and/or employee guided safety processes
- Experience successfully managing physical exposures include arctic temperatures, lifting moderate load, and climbing stairs/ladders
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
- Proven safety leader; history of safety advocacy and involvement
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.