Reference No. 271 01 RR
Our client, a mining service provider is seeking an Engineering Superintendent who will provide technical guidance and support in achieving production targets as per the mine planning in quantity and quality and be involved in their elaboration. Furthermore, the incumbent will provide guidance and support to the practical implementation of the best practices in all aspects of the L&H and D&B Activities. The ideal incumbent will have open-pit, drill & blast experience within the mining industry.
- Providing technical guidance and support in achieving production targets as per the mine planning in quantity and quality and be involved in their elaboration
- Providing guidance and support to the practical implementation of the best practices in all aspects of the L&H and D&B Activities: Loading, Hauling, Drilling, Blasting, Dewatering, Haul-roads Construction and Maintenance, Dumps Construction and Maintenance, Rompad Management, Process Plant Feeding and Ore Stockpiles Construction and Maintenance, Battering work.
- Ensuring abidance to QHSE processes and procedures and actively participate to their improvement
- Providing guidance and support in the implementation and the review of QA/QC for Load & Haul and Drill & Blast Activities
- Managing the Engineering Services workforce
- Actively Participate to the continuous improvement for Production
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in mining engineering, civil works or earth sciences.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in an Open pit environment (preferably gold)
- Experience in Trucks and Shovels operations, Earthworks
- Excellent Knowledge in Open Pit Scheduling and Design
- Excellent Knowledge in Drill & Blast Design
- Good knowledge in Geology, Geotechnics and Topography
- Proven ability and experience in
- Client Relationship Management
- Subcontractor Procurement (Explosive Suppliers, OEMS, etc)
- Operational Management
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality
- Leadership and people management
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expatriate opportunity
- Roster: FIFO 8/3
- Competitive annual package (USD Net)
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.