Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Production Technician on a permanent basis on a 2/3 rota based in Tiffany, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Monitor and operate all equipment controlled from the CCR including the DCS and Fire & Gas Panel.
- Detect, identify and react to abnormal conditions that may develop into emergency situations.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping in areas of responsibility and platform in general.
- Identify variations in production plant performance and effectively address each situation.
- Properly document and accurately report all operational readings, adjustments, and inspections.
- Prepare all permits for designated areas of responsibility.
- Train apprentices/trainees.
- Undertake training as offered by the company to expand his or her area of competency.
- Comprehensive written and verbal handovers.
- Assists in ensuring the integrity of the installation Permit to Work System from a Production perspective.
- Adheres to relevant systems and procedures and contributes to their review and improvement. Complies with the standards in place at the facility or area to which they have been assigned.
- Assists in the management of any emergency situation, which may arise offshore in accordance with Company Emergency Response Procedures and performs nominated tasks in the Emergency Response team.
- Participates in HAZOP’s
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Performs all safety checks and process isolations. Drain, purge as required. Monitor safety in all plant areas.
- Isolates, secures and operates plant systems during emergencies as directed and remain mobilised to assist start up as required.
- Formal Trade qualification
- Petroleum Open Learning (or similar)
- NVQ II / III in Processing Hydrocarbons (or similar)
- Offshore experience
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.