The Project Administrator provides a wide variety of support services and assistance to the Attentive Energy offshore wind project and its senior management team. This role will be responsible for managing information platforms and processes, developing work plans, tracking tasks and executing project priorities with both internal and external audiences. The Project Administrator will be independent, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator to successfully deliver critical organizational needs, contributing to the sustainable growth of the company.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage virtual and in-person team coordination and collaboration initiatives;
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps);
- Organize and prioritize tasks for internal and external stakeholders;
- Create and manage work plans;
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Order resources, such as office equipment, supplies, and manage the office budget for various vendors;
- Oversee maintenance and development of offices and logistics;
- Identify, retrieve, and record necessary information (e.g., user/client requirements and relevant case studies);
- Manage and archive documents in physical and digital records;
- Create templates for future team usage;
- Manage schedules, travel plans and appointments for senior management;
- Provide administrative and project support to Attentive Energy’s senior team when needed;
- Work on ad hoc projects and initiatives as required;
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years‘ professional experience or 6+ years‘ relevant experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree;
- Prior experience supporting multiple teams, including distributed and hybrid teams;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment requiring ability to multi-task, adapt to evolving priorities and to work under pressure;
- Efficient organization of general office administration needs;
- Strong and consistent attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and computer (Microsoft Office suite) skills;
- Customer satisfaction with regards to their expectation for efficient and timely assistance;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and establish clear and measurable objectives while prioritizing and organizing a varied workload;
- Deploy strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees, vendors, and third parties;
- Rigorous, proactive, team-oriented, self-starter, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.