Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
- Support discipline engineers on accessing planning tools.
- Job Tracking – ensure the existing facilities/maintenance jobs work list is kept up-to-date and that all details contained therein are accurate by liaising with job engineers onshore/offshore.
- Invoicing – log all facilities invoice details and pass to the relevant engineer(s) for coding and payment.
- Mobilization – process facilities/sub-contractor personnel mobilization requests.
- Technical/Operational Queries – log technical queries and process to completion.
- Administer Asset Risk Register as directed.
- Maintain job/project working files, co-ordinate the facilities section weekly schedule of diaries, holidays, etc.
- Liaise with engineering services’ contractor covering job work packs and progress activity work plans.
- Carry out data input to maintenance management system.
- Being the focal point for coordinating all administration and procedural items.
- Providing general administrative and secretarial support to the Operations Managers.
- Preparation of reports for the client, at the Operations Managers request.
- Coordinating the diaries and arranging meeting for members of the Operations Team.
- Other Tasks as identified by the Operations Managers.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Detail focused with strong administrative skills.
- An intermediate to advanced IT user and experienced in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams).
- Punctual, reliable, conscientious, courteous and care to go the extra mile to make the difference.
- Organized and have an ability to manage a range of tasks with changing / competing priorities while still delivering results – all at a fast pace.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.