The Project Administrator role performs a number of critical duties within the business related to incoming order input and processing, monitoring order progress, providing updates to internal and external clients, invoice processing, and co-ordinating product returns from locations globally. The Project Administrator may also assist Project Managers and Project Co-ordinators in the production of key project documentation. The role will interface directly with other internal business functions, management, clients, and other third parties as required.
- Input and thoroughly check incoming purchase orders
- Ensure Contract Review process is followed correctly for all orders
- Update client document portals as necessary to process orders
- Maintain client purchase orders in line with quantity/schedule changes, cancellations etc.
- Communicate regularly with multiple internal functions to obtain updates on order progress
- Field customer enquiries relating to order progress
- Attend internal and third-party client-facing meetings as required
- Create and maintain relevant data in SAP
- Assist the Field Services team with the co-ordination of their activities, including purchase order processing and invoicing
- Take a lead role in the processing of product returns from client and OneSubsea/SLB sites worldwide in line with the company returns (RAN) process, including arranging/authorizing return shipment, quoting, internal progress tracking, progress reporting to client, shipping, and invoicing
- Process invoices for Field Services, customer returns (RANs), Project Management services, and Engineering services
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Microsoft Office training & experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Working in a customer-facing role
- Excellent personal organisation
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Working under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience using SAP
- Purchase order inputting/checking
- General knowledge of quotation, purchase order, and invoicing processes
Title for Posting
General Support & Administration
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.