Reference No. 364-0603LH
Reference Number: 364-0603LH
Our client is seeking a Project Administrator to provide administrational support to their Africa projects team, based out of Gauteng, South Africa.
- Full administrational support to the project team.
- Attending all project meetings.
- Maintaining of filing and document control systems to ensure according recording and tracking of all documents for project execution.
- Ensuring that the project schedule is kept up to date and addressing outstanding schedules.
- Preparing monthly change management document control reports.
- Registering of contractor invoices on the project control log and liaising with the finance team for payment approvals.
- Following up on outstanding technical documentation to ensure complete contract files within the required timeframe.
- Ensuring that all QC documents are compiled and filed correctly.
- Ensuring all files and procedures are in line with ISO standards and operational procedures.
- Preparing and raising of purchase orders in conjunction with the finance team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant qualification.
- 7 years’ previous experience in a Project Administrator role within mining projects environments.
- Strong administration and document control experience.
- Well-versed in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- ERP systems experience.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal, project and communication skills.
- Previous Africa mining projects experience preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.