Project Completion Engineer
– Contribute to the preparation of project forecasts, schedules, costs estimate associated with the commissioning scope.
– Commissioning strategies
– Manage suppliers and other resources providing services and supplying materials or equipment for commissioning.
– Ensure use of PIMS CMS and other relevant Project Completion tools.
– Coordination of appropriate commissioning discipline resources with the skills to:
– Witness contractor/supplier tests as necessary (MC-check/FAT/SAT)
– Develop, review, and implement commissioning procedures.
– Implement the commissioning scope.
– Ensure a smooth transition from Project to Operations.
– As required; set up and co-ordinate commissioning reviews, covering relevant discipline, to meet the company’s expectations.
– Participate in pre-start-up and performance test reviews.
– 1:1 conversation within team members on regular basis
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.