Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: PROJECT CONTROLS ANALYST
- Monitoring project milestones and ensuring that they are met by communicating with project managers.
- Reviewing cost reports to ensure that expenses are within budget guidelines.
- Analyzing project schedules to identify delays or problems that may occur in the future.
- Reviewing reports from key team members to ensure that they contain accurate information about project status.
- Recommending changes to project objectives or strategies to improve performance.
- Coordinating with clients or customers to identify and resolve any issues that may arise during the project.
- Analyzing the financial status of projects to identify areas where costs could be reduced or where additional funding may be required.
- Preparing reports detailing project status and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinating meetings with stakeholders to discuss project status or changes that may be required.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred with relevant experience.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project management is desired.
- PMI and / or SAFe certification is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure, producing high quality deliverables while meeting delivery dates.
- Must be a motivated, forward-thinking individual who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience leading and controlling multiple projects and project teams both locally and remote is desired.
- Advocate for best practices and identify/implement them where gaps exist.
- Establishes and manages risk mitigation and issue resolution plans.
- Track and report performance metrics, action items, issues and risks to ensure process consistency across the organization.
- Challenge “business as usual” using a fact-based, objective mindset.
- Prepare status reports and presentations suitable for varied audiences.
- Develop strong working relationships to ensure effective communication across functional areas.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.