Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Project Coordinator to work on a 10-months contract in Chatham, Ontario.
The Project Coordinator has the responsibility to support the project team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with PM’s, cross-functional teams and all partners, internal and external – Support the implementation and management of assigned projects
- Assist the project teams in project related activities
- Coordinate and participates in project related meetings and drafts meeting minutes and agendas
- Review and track documentation, regulatory documents and internal documents
- Upload and maintains documents in tracking databases in a timely manner
- Maintain tracking tools, metrics, and calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements, when necessary
- Associates degree (or internationally recognized equivalent)
- 4-7 years of project related support experience
- Proficient in E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows applications
- Engineering background and working experience an asset
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.