We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the operational Interface between Warehouse team, Plant Managers and Asset Leads for the Greater Wash (GW) to ensure effective planning and execution of all scheduled maintenance and projects that require involvement of the warehouse teams.
- Establish a close working relationship with the lead planner to enable forecasting of parts requirements (tooling/consumables), warehouse capacity (on/offshore) for work campaigns including Scheduled Maintenance and Project Scopes.
- Work closely with offshore and onshore warehouse team to proactively capture lessons learnt and support and develop improvement ideas and implement them.
- Deputise for both onshore and offshore stores person as required and liaise with vessel crews for proper management of spares and parts at the GW onshore base.
- Attend and contribute to Operations Meeting as required and act as ambassador for the logistics teams.
- Act as focal point for contractor management of stores and equipment.
- Ensure contractor work scopes are considered and cascaded to offshore and onshore warehouse team.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant experience within renewables is preferred or operational environment in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Project management/ support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required along with proven stakeholder engagement experience across all levels of the business.
- Experience with SAP competence or exposure to SAP systems will also be considered.
- Dangerous goods trained.
- Certifications in the following are required, or expected to be obtained;
- Global Wind Organisation (GWO) certifications (ability to obtain).
- Forklift operator & Pallet truck operator trained is an advantage.
- Banksman qualification is an advantage.
- Proactive approach to HSE and ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently whilst multi-tasking.
- Prepared to work offshore on a two week rotation on occassion, as required by the business, with notice.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
As a UK employer, Equinor has a legal obligation to ensure that candidates have the right to work in the UK. If the right to work in the UK has not been established, the employment or assignment will not commence until the necessary checks have been satisfactorily completed and acceptable evidence provided. Equinor reserves the right to withdraw the offer of employment or assignment in the event that the relevant requirements are not met.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.