Our Tier 1 Mining Client are searching for an experienced and talented Project Delivery Specialist – Fire Systems remediation program of works at Cloudbreak and Christmas Creek mine sites and camps. For an initial 6 -month contract, with potential for extension.
This position will be site based on either 8:6 or 4:3 roster.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
The role will require a dynamic, flexible, and energetic project delivery specialist experienced in all facets of project management, planning, scheduling, procurement, implementation, and commissioning of works.
Assisting the PM in compiling documents for review, monitoring schedule and budget against plan and tracking QA documentation is being completed by the vendor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Site based project delivery of a Fire Systems Program of works, including assisting in scoping, preparing tender documentation, schedule, cost, and quality tracking.
- Coordination of fire engineering design vendors to ensure final deliverables are: (fit for purpose) compliant with FMG and Australian Standards.
- Working closely with operational peers to ensure milestones and deliverables align with operational requirements, ensuring projects meet project objectives as outlined by operations and maintenance.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the long-term capital program of works in tracking progress, ensuring FMG & legislation compliance standards and specifications are met.
- Minimum 3 + years fixed Plant or heavy industry experience in an engineering and / or projects role.
- Experience in mining – based piping projects, including fire systems, is required.
- Knowledge of computer management systems, including SAP and Project
- Knowledge of relevant Mines legislations and regulations.
- Knowledge of Fire system compliance will be highly beneficial.
- Qualification in Project Management / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience highly desirable.
If this is of interest and you are open to a confidential chat, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.