TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are currently looking for a Project Designer, reporting to SI Project Engineering Manager, to Work in collaboration with the Project Engineer and System Designer to propose a system solution to the customer.
- Create 3D Models and 2D drawings for the following as required by a project: Conceptual Design Layouts from inception of design (from freehand sketch/verbal instruction, marked up layouts), for Quotes, Concept, Research & Development, and System Engineering Phase of project.
- Prepare 3D models for new systems and sub-systems (up to DR-2 engineering stage) required as part of the technical package for handover to Discipline Engineering in charge of releasing the new products BOMs.
- Create detailed engineering drawings for manufacturing.
- Highlight task Alterations to Project Engineer.
We are looking for positive, proactive people with a passion for engineering.
- HNC/D or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Experience as Senior Designer (with strong experience as a Designer or Senior Drafter) in a product design environment.
- Knowledge of Surface & Subsea Wellhead/ Tree products.
- Engineering design aptitude.
- Ability to use Unigraphics, Microstation and/or Autocad softwares.
The positions with us are diverse, and we need people with skills within communications, verbal and written.
What we can offer is an international and positive working environment with inspiring colleagues, world leading products and opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- Potential career path, if possible
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.