Role Summary: The individual in this role will play a key role in supporting the Business Development Team. Responsibilities include originating, evaluating, selecting, conducting due diligence, performing financial and valuation analysis, managing risk, negotiating, and closing strategic partnerships and acquisitions. The primary focus is on expanding company’s renewable energy portfolio in the Philippines and identifying new markets for the business.
- Conduct research to identify development and acquisition opportunities for renewable energy (RE) projects and new technology initiatives in the Philippines. This involves exploring innovative uses of technology to address existing challenges or applying existing technology in novel ways to meet emerging industry needs.
- Source development and acquisition opportunities from various channels, such as public offerings, information from news media and trade publications, leads from consultants and advisors, and building relationships through continuous networking efforts.
- Support the team in creating and reviewing financial models and valuation methods. Maintain comprehensive documentation for reference in deal structuring.
- Execute financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, business case development, and transaction processes within established budgets. This includes drafting and negotiating definitive documents.
- Manage internal and external resources to aid in the evaluation of transactions or projects.
- Monitor, control, and prepare reports on risks and opportunities associated with ongoing initiatives.
- 7 years of related experience in project development, project finance, economic analysis, or business management
- Experience directly managing teams within the power industry in business development, project delivery, or marketing Knowledge on energy regulations
- Preferred knowledge on Financial Modelling
- Preferred knowledge on Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.