We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Spearhead business development of business development projects in Americas together with a team of subject matter experts and partners
- Originate offshore wind business development and green hydrogen project opportunities in Americas
- Evaluate markets and geographies for offshore wind and green hydrogen in Americas
- Commercial support to BD projects and management decisions
- Develop and improve valuation and models of energy assets
- Structuring and valuing deals by understanding and quantifying value and risks
- Guide projects through the assurance process as subject matter expert for valuation and partnering
- Work with stakeholders to drive overall optimization and maturation of the projects
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A Bachelors in Business or Economics preffered
- 5 -10 years project management experience, preferably within business development and renewables and understanding of the project development process and value drivers
- Experience with preparation and delivery of decision basis at management level
- Demonstrated negotiation experience
- Good understanding of the broader energy landscape, federal and state regulatory processes, and experience with the power sector is an advantage
- Good understanding of modelling, structuring and risk management
- Experience with working in an international business environment and joint ventures
- High level of self-autonomy and initiative
- Creative and commercially minded delivering results within budget in a high-pressure environment
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.