At Eni, we are looking for a Project Engineer within Groupement Eni/Sonatrach in Algiers, Algeria. You will be responsible for coordinating a team of specialist engineers, assuring the quality, the consistency and the timely execution of the engineering activities performed both by the internal and the contractor team.
As a member of the engineering team at Groupement Eni/Sonatrach you will be responsible for:
- Supply engineering advice to the development team during the opportunity evaluation
- Recommending best engineering design during concept selection
- Coordinating project/ package technical activities during concept definition
- Defining technical scope of contracts
- Providing engineering support to fabrication/construction during execution
- Preparing technical documents in DSPS
- Assuring the application to project of all the relevant norms, local rules, company standards and international best practices on accident prevention and human protection, environmental impact reduction and energy efficiency.
- Detailed engineering reviewing of design activities performed by contractors
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Good knowledge of English and French
- Background in surface facilities, contracts & procurements, project management, cost control
- specialist organization processes: internal standard, feed-back development, and diffusion
- technical audit and design review, work team management methodology, document management, contract management
- compliance: local/national and international standard and codes, health safety, environmental quality, tender procedure
- Plant design: utilities design, cryogenic plants design, power generation plants design, water injection plants design, revamping and upgrading plants, contractor’s documentation
- Offshore structures design: offshore structures design, geotechnical & geophysical
- Survey construction & installation: site construction, FAT Testing, Installation, Plant construction, inspection, control, and testing techniques
- Sea-line & riser system: sea-line & riser system design, flow assurance principles
- Study: production systems design, production system design oil & gas processes & facilities, life cycle design, production system engineering
- Process engineering: process simulation, process review, oil and gas process treatment, upstream process, process optimization/simulation SW-program
- Project management: project feasibility, data books, oper & decom. Manual, close-out, report preparation, project management methodologies and techniques
Rotation 28/28, Expected assignment duration: 12/24 months
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment