Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Interfaces closely with project sponsors e.g. Asset Managers, Hub Superintendents, Technical Authorities, Integrity Engineers and Appraisal teams.
* Responsible for ensuring that all modifications are carried out through the company management of change procedure and progress recorded in the EMoC system.
* Prepares work scope estimates and accompanying Scopes of Works and presents for approval to appropriate members of the leadership team.
* Provides support in the areas of feasibility, scope definition, cost and schedule
* Works closely with Technical Authorities and ensures engineering aspects of modifications are risk assessed, managed and appropriately captured in engineering and related documentation.
* Ensures robust risk assessments are undertaken on projects and plans with mitigation put in place to minimise risk to modification delivery in terms of safety, cost and schedule.
* Ensures projects and modifications are defined to the required level of detail prior to being issued to the engineering delivery function for scoping, estimating, planning and execution.
* Raise and ensure approval of AFEs for each stage of the work prior to start of work.
* Ensures activities are in line with company’s business requirements and technical assurance standards.
* Coordinates support to the engineering delivery team/contractor from other areas of company’s business as required.
* Key point of contact for onshore and offshore support required from other groups to execute modifications within company.
* Ensures lessons learned from modifications are captured on completion of activities and recorded in the company lessons learned database.
Experience & Qualifications:
* E&I background
* Willingness to travel offshore
* Good leadership skills with the ability to plan and manage resources to deliver
* Excellent communication skills
* High level of professional and personal credibility – internally and externally
* IT literate: Applicable database/s, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* to intermediate level
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference CR/050243.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.