NES Fircroft are currently recruiting a Project Engineer to join a Major Mining client based in West Perth.
Working from the site and the head office this position will be involved in a commercial construction project and is offering a 12+ month contract.
This opportunity is offering
- 12+ month contract.
- Generous hourly rate expectations.
- Opportunity to work for the client directly.
- Perth based Position
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Internal and external stakeholder management/coordination
- Coordinate and direct contractors and designers
- Provide effective and strategic reporting for meetings and scheduling
Qualifications, Skills or Experience
- Engineering Degree qualified (Civil/Structural)
- Experience in commercial building projects
- Experience within mining (desired)
- Design review experience
If you would like to discuss this position more. Please apply and reach out too
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.