Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Subsea innovation team in Reading, Aberdeen and Norway are now looking for a Project Engineer – Control Systems
What will you be doing?
- Ownership and responsible for performance of the assigned project engineering activities with regard to scope, schedule, budget and related KPIs (OTD, Productivity, etc.).
- Ensure all design requirements (e.g. Client specifications, applicable standards etc.) are clearly communicated to the engineering team and adhered to.
- Responsibility for creation and management of MDL using standard reports/tools (e.g. T19 Template, Productivity Report etc.). Ensure engineering documentation and interfaces are delivered on time according to project schedule.
- Identify resource needs, prepare MPP and regularly review/align with Resource Management, Project Planner and Cost Controller. Ensure Engineers are mobilised/onboarded and demobilised according to the project schedule
- Regularly manage the resolution of high profile engineering issues that risk project objectives. Deliver and present presentations to internal management and Client technical leaders/management
- Act as the primary contact for the client subsea controls project discipline lead.
We think you should have:
- Degree in control system relevant engineering discipline or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Conversant with requirements of various oil and gas equipment codes and standards such as API 17 (Subsea) etc.
- Knowledge of specialist area(s) of Subsea control systems
- Knowledge of development/implementation/design of SW, Network and Cyber Security is an advantage
- Understanding of mechanical/hydraulic systems and electrical systems used in Subsea Production Control Systems
- Knowledge of engineering practices and relevant hands-on experience of the planning, procurement and construction processes
- Ability to delegate tasks and activities and lead a team of technical experts
More reasons to work with us:
• Professional development and career opportunities• Competitive pay and benefits• Healthy work-life balance• Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Dawn Aindow, Regional Manager : email email@example.com
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.