Reference No. DSS04-A
Reference Number: DSS04-A
Our client is seeking a Project Engineer – EC&I who will be responsible for designing authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity, complete assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Evaluating, selecting and applying standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments.
- Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
- Preparing project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
- Finalizing ‘Fail-Safe Philosophy’ and other key concepts as part of Kick-Off and Design Freeze Meetings.
- Actively participate in project meetings and resolve any outstanding technical issues to meet contractual obligations.
- Assisting in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc.).
- Contributing and sharing experiences in workshops pertaining to engineering design, tools and processes.
- Sharing best practices lessons-learned documentation across different projects and disciplines.
- Supporting technical risk assessments and implements resulting actions for one’s projects, reporting any contract / safety/ quality / program / cost issues to Project Manager(s) for resolution.
- Ensuring Bill of Material (BOM) for the project meets contractual obligations and project gross margin requirements by not generating Project Left-Over Material (PLOM).
- Coordinating with manufacturing and testing functions to ensure the technical solutions are appropriately manufactured / staged and tested, updating the engineering deliverables as-built.
- Coordinating with commissioning/ service functions to ensure the designs are appropriately installed and commissioned (if applicable as part of the contract).
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 5 Years’ EC&I project experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BEng/BSc Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Fast learner with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Site experience and willingness to travel and disciplined in compilation of documentation.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.