Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 12-months contract.
The main function of a project engineer is to ensure the consistency, quality, and integrity of the engineering deliverables for all disciplines, with particular importance placed on innovation in engineering means to improve construction execution.
- Ensure the Project, both technically and HSE complies with the Company’s standards.
- Ensure all stakeholders, primarily the Business Unit, input/review/etc is received in a timely manner to support the project schedule.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the Project are connected and technical interfaces are managed effectively to meet the Project goals.
- Draw on the technical expertise of the Company, Contractor, and third parties to completely evaluate the value and risk of multiple alternatives.
- Manage Contractor engineering costs.
- Ensure they are productive, correctly skilled, and cost-efficient.
- Advise the Senior Project Manager of the following key items:
- Produce engineering aspects of the Owners
- Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Delivering project engineering deliverables on schedule and within the approved budget, while meeting or exceeding corporate HSE targets
- Taking a leadership role in innovative solutions for project development
- B.Sc. in Engineering.
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
- Proven track record managing engineering team.
- Knowledge of up-to-date Risk Management techniques.
- Proven track record managing large engineering contractors.
- Strong understanding of the interaction of project drivers, specifically technical, economic, and commercial.
- Leadership, Communication, Negotiation.
- Wide understanding of upstream developments, in particular, Midstream, Pipelines and Facilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.