Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Office at Ågotnes is now looking for a Project Engineer – Mechanical, System and Product Engineering.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for on-time, high quality execution of technical activities related to dedicated project.
- Rig interface studies
- Mobilization & demobilization of Xmas Tree and Wellhead systems
- Installation of permanent subsea equipment
- Refurbishment, modification and recertification of equipment
- Factory acceptance & Site integration testing
We think you should have:
- Bachelors- or masters degree within technical disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years` experience from oil & gas industry, preferably within subsea systems.
- Knowledge of relevant standards within subsea systems.
- Knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks and Autocad preferred)
- Communicate well both in Norwegian and English (written and spoken)
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Have excellent teamwork and cooperation skills
- Be flexible
- Enjoy a high paced work environment
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Challenging tasks in an exciting international company
- A social working environment with creative working processes in a team with highly skilled and engaged colleagues
- Participation in challenging project teams delivering world class projects
- Opportunities for both professional- and personal career development
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars
- 35-minute drive from Bergen
- On-site training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
For further information please contact:
Victor Rodriguez Ferreira, Sr. Manager, Aker Solutions AS, tlf +47 454 00 820
Kristine Muri, Sr. Recruiter, NES Advantage AS, mobil +47 926 05 486
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.