On behalf of our Mining Owner Operator client, NES Fircroft are recruiting an experienced Project Engineer with construction and pipeline experience. The Project Engineer will assist the Construction Owners Team in the management of steel pipeline construction activities. Site based role on a 2:1 rotation working 12-hour days FIFO from Perth. 12-month renewable contract.
Job Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with providing Land Usage Certificates
- Managing Technical Queries
- Site visits, field leaderships etc.
- Assist with filing quality and construction records
- Liaising with relevant departments and the Construction Contractor
- Raising requisitions and pursuing purchase orders as required
- Quality inspections and assisting quality department
- All other general Project Engineer activities
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience working in a Project Engineering role
- Experience working in Construction Owners Team preferred
- Pipeline construction experience preferred
- Welding and coatings background preferred
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.