We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production Norway you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the leadership team in Operations Projects Brazil
- Responsible for developing efficient maintenance programs for surface protection
- Responsible for execution of surface maintenance and corrosion under insulation
- Budget responsibility for the delivery team
- Work closely with operations on our assets in Brazil
- Collaborate closely with and develop Equinor’s suppliers
- Identify, develop, and implement technologies to improve HSE, productivity and costs
- Develop your own leadership skills
- Develop our people to build a knowledge-based and innovative culture
- Collaborate and exchange experience across the global Equinor organization
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Eligible to hold CREA
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Put safety as the first priority
- Technical background within materials, corrosion and/or maintenance management
- Experience within operation and maintenance of offshore installations
- Interested in leading and developing people and technologies
- Collaborative and solution-oriented
- Compliant to work-processes and requirements to ensure a safe work practice
- Knowledge of the supplier industry in Brazil
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.