Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?
Join a team that delivers essential projects
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
Embracing and driving change management to deliver customer value and talent development is our top priority.
As a Project Management Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project management is in accordance with Company guidelines to achieve required milestones.
- Organizing the project plan communications with stakeholder.
- Communicating change management to the Functional teams regarding changes in processes.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving issues as well as communicating status of issues to functional teams.
- Partnering to drive improvements in finance processes and procedures.
- Collaborating with project methodologies & tools, as key enablers to ensure project quality and effective execution
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skill to drive teams towards change and stakeholders management.
- Project manage various strategic initiatives by identify opportunities and automate activities where possible.
- Have problem solving and analytical mindset to align with business objective.
- Experience working with project management methodology and finance practices.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.