Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Project Management department are now looking for a Project Manager to be based in Aberdeen or Reading.
What will you be doing?
- Act as direct point of contact to client and enhance client relationship throughout project.
- Enforce commitment to Aker processes, procedures and to continuous improvement.
- Ensure commitment to HSSE and quality throughout the project life.
- Ensure project execution meets the quality, contract, commercial and schedule objectives.
- Ensure all projects are executed according to PEM and Aker Governance.
- Ensure effective project controls are in place during project execution to enhance project performance and predictability.
- Forecast and manage project MPP to ensure adequate resources are in place to execute as per schedule and KPIs. Liaise with resource managers as required to ensure resource allocation.
- Ensure effective risk and change management is in place.
- Create added value to Project and raise Variation Orders where opportunities arise.
- Control project budget & timescales, exercise cost control and manage cash flow.
- Progress report to client as agreed/per contract.
- Provide internal stakeholders with reports and analysis related to progress, risk, budget, cost and revenue.
We think you should have:
- Detailed knowledge of specific procedures and a clear understanding of functional processes
- Effective supervision and control of allocated resources
- Ability to analyse Primavera or other type of project controls planning tools, identifying critical path, progress and areas of risk
- Experience working with SAP.
- Commercial awareness of risk management principles
- Good practical knowledge of contracts
- Previous experience in roles in Manufacturing, Supply Chain or a Projects environment.
- Able to analyse and simplify complex data
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate a range of administrative and organisation skills
- Able to manage competing demands on time
- Formal technical school education with proven technical experience and training
- BSc/MSc Engineering / Business Management Degree preferred
- May be part professionally qualified in a relevant subject
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Leisha Milne, Account Manager / NES Advantage / [email protected]
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.