NESFircroft is seeking to recruit a project manager with experience in stakeholder management in multidisciplinary chemical project. You will be working on a one of a kind CO2 project in the Rotterdam area which will be running until 2025.
This multinational is one of the largest producers within the chemical industry in the world with activities within chemicals, polymers, and fuels. Their products are developed in more than 20 countries and have end-users all over the world in various industries such as sustainability, water treatment and healthcare.
Your responsibilities as project manager:
- Responsible for overseeing / coordinating the implementation and execution phase of a €30mio project.
- Responsible for overseeing the installation of electrical and instrumentation components.
- Hands-on involved in project implementation of deliverables for this project
- Follow-up of the purchase of further equipment needed for this project
- Stakeholder management and reporting
- CO2 project experience is a plus, not a must
- You have experience within the oil & gas or chemicals industry
- Electrical or mechanical background
- You speak Dutch and English, German is a plus but not a must
- Experience as project manager, I&C manager, or engineering manager
- Startdate: ASAP
- Project runs until 2025, with possible further extension for other projects in Germany
- Rotterdam region
- Position on contractor or ZZP basis
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.