I am looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients, a pure play renewable energy business investing in large scale Solar Energy ventures. They have a strong development pipeline in place – with Construction on multiple sites due to commence 2023. They are backed by a proven Investment Capital partner with a dedication to the Renewable Energy industry.
- Move developed projects into the implementation phase and support until commissioning
- Collaborate with the design team to optimise the technical design
- Determine requirements for resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Build relationships with external vendors, negotiate contracts, tender services and commission subcontractors
- Plan construction operations to ensure deadlines are met
- Coordinate vendors and subcontractors during the construction phase and control time, costs, quality and work safety standards.
- Conduct site visits to ensure all quality requirements and compliance guidelines are met.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Proven experience in general construction site safety aspects and relevant local regulations
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Willingness to undertake regular business trips throughout the Netherlands and abroad.
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.