We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
Provide commercial support for Equinor’s US offshore assets, which includes:
- Advising asset managers and internal stakeholders on commercial and contractual matters
- Primary commercial contact for partners and counterparts for offshore assets
Lead and manage multidisciplinary teams through commerical projects
- Sourcing new investment/divestment opportunties in line with the company strategy
- Coordinating the technical and commercial evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Preparing and presenting unbiased investment/divestment recommendations to management
- Internal and external stakeholder management
As a negotiator, your responsibilities are to:
- Plan and execute negotiations / Draft agreements
- Describe the applicable laws and regulations
- Execute commercial risk assessments and gain insight on market perspectives/the competitive landscape
- Describe the strategic perspectives including corporate effects and portfolio considerations
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s required, Masters preferred, in land, public policy, law, political science, social sciences, or other relevant degree paths.
- JD would be preferable
- 7+ years’ oil and gas/energy experience
- Preferred experience with negotiating offshore purchasing and sales agreements / Joint operating or bidding agreements
- Stakeholder engagement experience with regulatory authorities preferred
- Team player – strong networking and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.