Creative Solutions is Shell’s internal team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activations for the Shell Group. We are responsible for creating a wide range of world-class integrated branded marketing materials, communication, campaign, content and events which combine photography, film, digital, social, design, presentation and print assets. We strive for effective, standout creativity in everything we do, by being at the forefront of new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
Our dynamic team of 100+ communications professionals are located across nine locations: Calgary, Houston, London, The Hague, Krakow, Doha, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Beijing. We execute our work through a mix of in-house expertise and experienced communications project managers who deliver projects via a roster of curated agencies. Our in-house offer includes:
• An internal film unit which produces documentary style, long form and short form digital and social content.
• Photography team to manage Shell photographic assets, creative production and compliance
• Design discipline looking after Shell integrated campaign delivery – Over 1000 projects delivered in total in 2020
• 20+ Experiential project managers who deliver 250+ events annually, including incentive driven, proprietary and industry-led events and exhibitions, plus a new virtual event offer.
• Sponsorship expertise for motorsports and other branded sponsorship activations.
• A mix of roles to enable success, notably account managers as single focal points for Shell businesses, delivery managers to coordinate our traffic flow, deep channel subject matter experts and campaign project managers.
We are now looking for a strong talent to be a Project Manager – Design and Digital in APAC region with robust skillsets & proven experiences in digital, IT, managing and delivering wide variety of digital campaigns, creative digital content for website, social media, intranet including SharePoint etc. and interactive digital assets for hybrid/virtual experiences e.g. AR, VR. Apart from digital scope, the role will also handle project management for Design. Design within Creative Solutions is a term that covers all creative communications channels where design is a crucial element, namely integrated campaigns including – Print, digital design, photography, and brand design artwork.
As a Creative Solution Project Manager (CSPM) majoring in digital and design, you will be required to deliver projects ranging from small-scale campaigns; digital apps, platforms or solutions; effective presentations and marketing materials more complex type of digital and design marketing campaigns.
You will be the interface between the Account Managers and our agencies — making digital and design expertise plus organizational skills particularly important. Good financial skills are also essential, as you will be responsible for budget accountability on the projects you own.
• The Project Manager – Design and Digital will have extensive project management experience gained in-house or within a creative agency, with a proven track record in digital and marketing communications.
• You are able to translate a brief into a vision, objectives, activities, tasks and outcomes.
• You will bring sound planning, with clear roadmaps and budgets to allow the business to deliver against its goals.
• You must ensure accountability on the financial aspects of the prescribed processes and deliver optimization of hours across all projects handled.
• You are able to manage multiple concurrent projects ranging in complexity and scale.
• You are able to manage issues and risks within the projects in a proactive manner, set in place a plan of actions to keep projects on track.
• You will provide sound advice and develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders you are supporting and has the ability to steer conversations that will deliver the best solutions as aligned with the given brief.
• You will integrate and finalize agency cost proposals in agreement with your partner stakeholder.
• You will measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
·Extensive project management experience working in other large, fast-paced agencies is essential.
·In-depth experience and a proven track record in digital marketing, including digital strategy development, UX & UI design, digital creative design, social content creation, familiarity on various digital campaign KPIs, knowledge on back-end development process of various digital innovations and platforms.
·Integrated marketing communications experience is also a must.
·Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels.
·Budget management, controlling project budgets delivering savings driven through enterprise first behaviors.
·Deliver projects in accordance with the Contract and Procurement governance in Shell.
·Experience in delivering multiple projects of all sizes and complexity.
·The ability to think strategically about how Creative Solutions can add value.
·Third party and supplier management (such as creative agencies).
·Delivering to strict deadlines and difficult timeframes.
• Stakeholder management across all levels to create and maintain valuable business relationship and able to hold and sell a creative idea internally.
• The ability to think strategically about how Creative Solutions can add value and able to communicate digital and design as core component to successful effective communications.
• Extensive experience working on other large, fast-paced digital environment is essential. A track record of working in the digital sector with an in-depth knowledge of what is new and innovative in the industry.
• You are a sound judge of creative work, able to coherently argue the case for or against, based on the brief and given objectives.
• You will be a confident communicator with the gravitas to discuss and liaise with a range of different individuals, including your peers within Creative Solutions, business partners and our roster of agencies.
• You will bring energy, commitment and a desire to learn in an industry more varied and multi-faceted than ever. We are looking for people who are passionate about making great work and bringing organizational flair to the team.
• Background in IMC creation is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.