Our client is seeking a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Victoria, TX, for a 6-month assignment.
The Project Lead will play a key role in managing and leading a project team and contract staff to execute a portfolio of projects. The object of the project team is to deliver projects within budget, on schedule and with no harm to people or the environment.
- Assist in annual and monthly budgets
- Transition plans from Projects to Operations are prepared and implemented
- Cross functional communication
- Foster development of staff to achieve development goals and objectives
- HSE incident reporting
- Ensure health, safety and environment (HSE) compliance is met and that a safe working environment exists
- Implement and adhere to front-end loading and project executions for all projects
- Ensure project costs are well defined and that work is completed within budget
- Assist in development of annual capital budget and ensure monthly updates are reported
- Ensure that schedules for all projects are established and maintained and that targets are met
- Coordinate with Planning and Control to ensure that an integrated cost and scheduling system is implemented for every project.
- Engineering Degree
- Facilities engineering background
- 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to work with multiple suppliers of engineering and construction services
- Experience with setting and delivering HSE objectives for projects
- Advanced level of experience with risk analysis, mitigation and contingency planning
- Proven ability to mentor others
- Supplier must verify the information and qualifications provided during the skills validation process.
- Experience in a management role leading a team of project managers to execute a portfolio of projects
- Experience with projects ranging in value from $100K to $100M
- Understanding of subsurface requirements and drivers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.