Airswift has been tasked by one of our major wind energy technology clients to seek for QHSE Site Representative to work within their facilities located in Changhua, Taiwan for a permanent position.
- To assist and support the Project HSE Representative with the goal to become an independent Client HSE Site Representative.
- Verification and stimulation that project activities are carried out in a safe and sound manner as per relevant Q & HSE procedures, that all required QHSE-related precautions are taken.
- Maintain a working relationship with Subcontractor site QHSE representatives.
- Personnel working for the project are informed with regard to relevant QHSE matters.
- To preparing and execute QHSE inspections and audits for the project and on the yard.
- To report the progress and status of QHSE (related) activities.
- To assist with proper preparation of JSA / RA for the project.
- To ensure correct QHSE incident reporting is conducted and participate in incident investigations.
- To investigate report and close-out all incidents related to the project and carry out root cause analysis where required.
- To develop and maintain QHSE Project deliverables.
- To promote the QHSE awareness and improve QHSE culture with all personnel at the yard.
- To assist and advise Yard / Project personnel on QHSE matters
- To liaise with and advise the Project Liaison manager, Yard Site Representative and Project HSE representative during the duration of the project of the executed and planned HSE activities.
- Acting as Client HSE Site Representative in case there is no Client Project HSE Representative on site.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering related studies
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in offshore construction / Marine projects as QHSE professional
- MVK/ NEBOSH diploma for Health and Safety management
- ISO 9001 / ISM (Lead) Auditor
- ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 auditor
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open for local candidates.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.