Project Operation Engineer
The candidate must be eligble to work in the EU
-Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sub-sea construction recommended.
• Able to demonstrate commitment to HSE and keen to promote safe practices.
Skilled in the co-ordination of multiple interfaces across functions.
• A strong work ethic, willing to working in highly changeable environments, meeting tight deadlines whilst delivering high quality outcomes.
• Ideally possess experience in offshore operations, having worked on board installation vessels.
• Committed to collaborative working in a multi-location team environment.
• Mobility to travel to all international locations for short business trips or missions..
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of French/Portuguese would be an advantage.
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with Microsoft Project recommended but not essential.
• Identify the key Operations deliverables and establish the platform to support an effective tender submission through development of the schedule, cost comparisons, vessel and personnel operational requirements.
• Collaborate with the Pursuit team, the Project Operation Manager and the Tender Lead to develop the operational strategy for the tender.
• Coordinate and consolidate all inputs from multiple disciplines (Engineering, SCM, Fabrication, Operations, etc…) to support the development of the operational planning.
• Think out of the box to improve the offshore schedule and make the most of the client constraints.
• Define requirements and produce Scope of work for SCM for 3rd party vessels and assets chartering/hiring.
• Support the estimators in producing costing for the tender and its options.
• Prepare, review and comment Technical Documents (procedures, drawings, rigging and seafastenings design, schedules, etc…) to support operations.
• Participate to the definition of the required offshore spread for the project/tender including construction vessels, support and transportation vessels.
• Liaise with SCM to select 3rd party vessels and operations related services and assets by preparing SOWs and reviewing technical offers.
• Participate to installation feasibility reviews and HIRAs and provide operational input to the Engineering and Planning functions.
• Support the Project Operations Manager in all the vessels readiness activities:
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.