Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Planner (Part Time), based in Aberdeen.
* Champion QHSE across the project. Present safety moment at team weekly meetings up to 4 times per year.
* Assist the company’s Project Manager in co-ordination and management.
– Participation in weekly Progress meeting with TechnipFMC and with ETAP.
– Review, analyse & provide commentary on contractor progress reports
– Prepare Monthly Report for Seagull Joint Venture Partners (planning section only)
– Provide input to the company’s corporate reporting for Seagull progress & key milestone updates
– Update Seagull Master Integrated plan & any ad hoc/scenario planning required
– Participation in Team Meetings
– Participate in interface meetings with, say, Commissioning Lead, Subsea Lead, Topsides planner etc.
– Participation and assistance with handover of operatorship
– The company is responsible for drilling four (4) subsea wells, with support from Valaris.
– The company is responsible for subsea scope, which is delivered with support from TechnipFMC.
– ETAP is responsible for topsides, delivered via their Engineering Contractor (WOOD).
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
* Excellent people skills.
* Flexible and goal oriented.
* Effective communication skills on all levels.
* Ability to deliver at pace.
* Collaborative: Work and communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven track record of involvement in projects at a similar phase of maturity and of comparable complexity.
* Project Management qualifications
* Must have oil & gas experience, or related experience is preferable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064165.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.