Project Planner (Studies)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced Project Planner/Scheduler (Studies), to join our client. This is a 6+ month client-side opportunity, working in the Perth CBD.
Responsibilities will include:
Reporting to the Project Services Lead, your key accountabilities include;
- Ensure that appropriate planning, scheduling techniques and systems are implemented to meet the projects needs
- Preparing pre-feasibility and feasibility schedules and ensuring deadlines are being met.
- Guide Project Managers/Engineers/Other Disciplines whilst building efficient Project Plans.
Successful candidates will need to possess:
- Previous experience withing Mining and Resources Projects throughout Australia.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, MS Project and excel.
- Must be capable of independently producing histograms, reports and data interrogation.
- A proactive and measured communicator
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.