- Only engineers with 15 to 22 years experience should apply
- Only candidates with experience in capex procurement apply
Reporting to the head of procurement and contracts you will be responsible for:
- Delivering value as a strategic Partner of GMS to achieve growth and profitability targets of O2C business.
- Preparing of Annual Procurement Plan & budget with continuous monitoring on plan vs realization
- Understanding requirements of Major & Minor capex and assist in defining overall strategy
- Ordering and Delivery of Equipment and Material, duly aligned to the Project & Steady State priorities, as per Annual Operating Plans (AOP) ensuring the ‘Availability of Plants’ and ‘Reliability of Equipment’.
- Delivering cost reduction through strong alignment with all P&L Leaders, partner with all stake holders in design and execution of innovative cost reduction strategies with a focus on Life Cycle costs.
- Ensuring the process of sourcing events, supplier identification, Technical and commercial negotiation and supplier selection.
- Leading the sourcing of the project in alignment with Category manager and Project Head
- Undertaking post-contract award management activities
- Driving new technological / Automation advancements in work execution techniques.
- Partnering with FC&A on Working Capital Management
- Enhancing maturity of Risk Management – monitor, mitigate and manage key risks within limits.
- Building a sustainable P&C organization, develop leadership pipeline, and identify skill gaps, competency development in specific areas and reskilling
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have done end to end project procurement experience in greenfield projects predominantly in oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemicals or manufacturing industry
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a the best company in the oil and gas industry
- Great career trajectory
To apply for this job please visit en-in.whatjobs.com.