NES Fircroft are fortunate to be working with Western Australia’s largest Miners across most commodities, assisting our Clients search for Mining specific roles, in particular, Project Engineers from a variety of backgrounds to work either FIFO ex Perth or Perth based contracts with ad hoc travel. Working a minimum of six months but in most cases, longer contracts, you can expect to earn market hourly or day rates with rosters ranging from Perth based Monday to Friday, or FIFO rosters from 5/2/4/3 or 8/6 or 2/1 depending on client and contract.
Roles available are:
- Iron Ore – FIFO – 5/2/4/3 ex Perth roster – Rail focus – Senior Project Engineer
- Iron Ore – Perth based – Monday to Friday with Ad Hoc Travel – Materials Handling focus – Senior Project Engineer
- Iron Ore – Perth based – Monday to Friday – Construction focus – Project Engineer
- Renewables – Project Engineer – Perth based – Monday to Friday – Mechanical with Marine/Combustible Engines focus
To be considered, you will need:
- Absolute minimum 5 years Project Engineering experience on a Mining Project,
- Hold relevant Engineering Qualifications,
- Have amazing communication skills
- Solid understanding and experience in working across multi disciplines,
- Perth, WA based
- Have full Australian Working Rights
- Up to date with your Covid Vaccinations
If you could be interested in these roles or any other available through NES Fircroft, please email your resume to Eliza using the below “APPLY” link or call 0482 635403.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.