On behalf of our Mining Operator client, NES Fircroft are recruiting an experienced Project Supervisor NPI to supervise the execution of allocated NPI projects across multiple Pilbara operating sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The position will supervise the execution and handover to operations phases of the project lifecycle.
- Required to lead and manage execution personnel and contract workforce to deliver the project as per contract, meet defined KPI, project targets and client requirements.
- The successful Project Supervisor will actively champion business improvement initiatives to optimise project delivery activities, create efficiencies for execution and actively reduce cost where appropriate.
- A key deliverable of the role will be to standardise the approach taken by the projects team across all sites.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary Engineering Qualification in relevant field or significant work experience in a related field
- Post-graduate qualifications in project management would be highly desirable, or relevant equivalent hands-on industry experience in delivering a large portfolio of projects
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven leadership skills, which include managing, developing, planning, trouble shooting and motivating diverse teams to achieve the objectives of the project and to deliver it within budget, cost and quality with top HSE considerations.
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex engineering tasks, ideally with experience/exposure to renewable energy, water and/or process engineering infrastructure projects.
- Experience in engaging and managing external consultants and contractors
- Proven negotiation skills that ensure all stakeholders support and acceptance the core business goals, and project deliverables
- A track record for consistently accomplishing tasks that engenders trust with the executive function.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication skills. Having the demonstrated ability to liaise and interact with individuals and groups of varying levels of authority.
- High level of organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines whilst managing multiple functions simultaneously.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.