– Responsible for following up and coordinate multidiscipline teams
– Establish good interaction and communication between all team members involved in the project execution phase
– Ensure and follow up that the projects are carried out with good financial, uncertainty, – progress and contract management
– Follow-up of detailed design, fabrication, testing and offshore installation
– Follow-up that requirements and regulations are in accordance with current rules and government requirements
– Follow-up of project milestones and reporting of these
– It is expected that you take active responsibility within the tasks assigned to the position, and that you contribute to innovation and suggestions for improvements in work processes and routines
– BCS /MSC Education
– 5-10 years relevant experience
– Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
– Good multidiscipline knowledge
– Procative & Solution oriented
– Language: Norwegian / English
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.